The following are heroes that, while still generally fighting on the good side, are more than willing to kill another being, in order for this to be considered different from cold-blooded murder, the individual said hero kills is almost always corrupt or criminal in some fashion or they kill in self defense.
These heroes are still very strict in terms of not killing innocent people and can be considered in some ways like soldiers or Evil Exterminators. They will not hesitate to end the life of a wicked or crazed opponent if they feel it will save the lives of themselves or innocent people.
Reasons of a character of being a lethal hero:
- The hero eventually killed the villain whom he / she originally decided to spare after a fight, only for them attempted to back-stabbed him / her as he / she turned their back on the villain that prompt the hero to do so. The way the hero killed the villain may done out of reluctance.
NOTE: Characters that kill in cold-blood, with no concern about "innocence" are murderers and serial killers, even if misguided. Lethal Heroes always have strict codes concerning who/why they kill and VERY few Lethal Heroes enjoy killing, indeed they often hate the act but do so out of duty or survival. However,
Pure of Heartheroes are never lethal, no matter how heinous whoever they kill is. Even if they take at least one life, then that "murder" is either out of self defense, in equitable fight, as a last resort and/or wartime situations with regret and remorse.
Lethal Heroes not necessarily killing another person, some of them merely attacking another person in violent way.
All items (79)
- Barney Calhoun (Scratch)
- Black Yoshi (SML)
- Blue (Rexyverse)
- Bob Bobowski
- Bowser (SMG4)
- Bowser Junior (SuperMarioLogan)
- Brenda Kenson
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Saiko Bichitaru
- Saya Otonashi (Fanfiction)
- Scott The Woz
- Shadow (Ghosts of the Future)
- Shadow the Hedgehog (Sonic and the Freedom Fighters)
- Solus8 (Mister CF or CPanda8)
- Spino (Rexyverse)
- Spy (Minion Archive)
- Spy (TF2)
- Spyro Doomfire
- The Punkettes
- The Songster