| Tari says this article has only a few or no categories. A category will be added to this article to remind or let people know that categories need to be on this article!|
You can help by adding good and correct categories to the article! Remember, don't add duplicated categories nor unneeded ones and make sure the category is also created and not deleted before using it.
SMG4's Gang members are generally the main protagonists of the SMG4 Series and channel. Consisting of SMG4's interpretation of the YouTube Rangers originally, and characters from the Super Mario franchise with himself, Mario, Luigi, Bowser and occasionally Toad as initial members, later on he developed his own original characters to add, including but unrestricted to Fishy Boopkins, Bob, Meggy Spletzer, Saiko Bichitaru, Tari, Shroomy, Greg and Axol, as well as Chris Gordman and Swagmaster69696969696. Peach Toadstool served as an initial member before leaving in Season 8. Desti was also a short term member before she died.
Ever since 2011, they have been up to funny, scary, random, and epic misadventures and shenanigans. However, they've been involved in dramatic and rather emotional and serious adventures in story arcs such as The Rapper Bob Arc and The Anime Arc and The Waluigi Arc in 2018-2019.
- SMG4 - One of the two protagonists of the series and also The creator of the bloopers. He lives in Peach's Castle with Mario, mostly making his bloopers or playing Minecraft , and gets generally irritated by Mario (who is apparently his assistant), but he likes him even so.
- Mario - The other protagonist and important character of the series. He is crazy for spaghetti and he's brainless. Almost all of the bloopers revolve around him and the trouble that he gets the main cast and himself into.
- Luigi - Mario's younger brother and the deuteragonist of the series. He makes smarter and better decisions than Mario does, but he's still as cowardly as he is in the actual games, if not more so.
- Bowser - The so-called big bad of the Mushroom Kingdom who's always trying and willing to kidnap Princess Peach. However despite this, he is actually one of Mario's friends. He isn't too smart as his Super Mario counterpart and often falls victim to his own incompetence. He temporarily left the gang during The Anime Arc, but he joined back in late 2019.
- Fishy Boopkins- A Spike who is a massive otaku fan and has a love for dakimakura pillows, He's first appearance was in the Seaside Stupidity two-parter episode.
- Bob - A Garo who plainly was a sewer wizard from The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. Mario and Luigi first me him in SM64 Bloopers: Can Ganondorf come out to play?. He's obsessed with fame, money and getting the most screen-time in his appearances. The text to speech voice he has is the "WillFromAfar" text to speech voice from Acapella. Despite his humorous punching bag status, Bob has proven he can be a complete repulsive, self-admitted bastard if he's given no attention that he wants, especially since he is the main antagonist of The Rapper Bob Arc.
- Meggy Spletzer- She use to be a female Inkling but then turned human that was captured in a paint bucket, causing her to run amok and flee into a manhole that leads to Inkopolis, taking Mario along with her. She completes in Turf War tournaments with her team, the Splat Squad. She was really popular in her first episode and rapidly became a fan favorite. After her reappearance in The Mario Channel: MARIO'S CHALLENGE, she was moved up to major character status and has made regular appearances since then. After The Anime Arc, she was transformed into a human.
- Shroomy - A young anthropomorphic mushroom and is also a member of the Mushroom Scouts who has over 300,000 badges to his name.
- Saiko Bichitaru - A beautiful but crazy love interest from an unnamed dating game that is based on Doki Doki Literature Club. Boopkins brought her to life one day by using Kamek's wand, but their relationship ends in a disaster. However, she has since recovered from the incident and has considered Boopkins a friend, though she remain a plain psychopath. However, since Season 10 her appearances have reduced a bit.
- Tari - A shy blue-haired gamer who tends to get hurt so much. Mario turns to her for guidance on how to be a great player and beat SMG4's in Super Smash Each Other In The Ass Bros, and as such became good friends with them both and the rest of the gang, that is Meggy and Saiko.
- Axol - An Inkopolis-born anime artist who is from Japan and can made anime characters by using his special pen, Inkweaver.
- Starman3 - A youtuber who used to be a friend of SMG4 but due to real-life controversies, he's been removed from SMG4's videos.
- Peach Toadstool - The ruler of the Mushroom Kingdom and the castle Mario and nearly everyone else lives in. She was the important female character in early bloopers until Meggy took over that role in late 2017, which explains her recent lack of appearances. However, she is still frequently allied with the gang. She's also one of the two main antagonists of Part 1 of The Anime Arc, alongside Desti.
- Xboxfan997/X - He used to appear in a lot in SMG4's videos but within 2015, his appearances have been mostly limited to just being the host of the War of the Fat Italians series.
- FightingMario54321 - Like Nintendofan997, FightingMario54321 he is another friend od SMG4. has less appearances starting from 2015, being lowered to just cameos.
- SMG3 - SMG4's arch-nemesis and evil clone and might be the main antagonist of the series. Mainly, he wants to end SMG4's life and his friends and take over the world, though on some occasions he isn't as dangerous as he seems to be. He is currently seen being the only enemies who goes against the gang actively.
- Wario - Mario's greedy and very selfish arch-rival who starred in "The Wacky Wario Bros." episodes for a while alongside Waluigi. He really likes money.
- Waluigi - Wario's partner/brother and is also the arch-rival of Luigi who starred in "The Wacky Wario Bros." episodes alongside Wario. After controlling the power of rejection, he ended up being the main antagonist of The Waluigi Arc
- Francis - An anime-obsessed chameleon originating from Super Paper Mario and the main antagonist of Part 2 of The Anime Arc and probably the central antagonist of The Anime Arc in general. He is the evil boss of the Anime Cartel and would need the assistance of SMG4, Bob, and Fishy Boopkins to lead Saiko to Japan, He forms a short term pact with Mario, Axol and co. to get anime unbanned in the Mushroom Kingdom. He's also the mastermind behind the mass kidnapping of Inklings and Octolings, and plans to use their ink to power the Ink Weaver to 100% in oder for him to be able to have an island of anime waifus. However, due to Mario and friends and the A.S.S.'s messing around, Francis is taken down and supposedly killed.
- A.S.S.: Peach's anime prevention force. They are the enemies of the Anime Cartel. Despite being officially dissolved in SMG4: Mario Saves Anime, luckily they help SMG4's Gang fight Francis and the Anime Cartel.
- Ztar - An wicked star created by SMG3 and Bowser. It is the main antagonist of the Super Mario 64 Blooper called Bad Stars and SM64: Bad Star's Back! 300k Special. It is one of the most evil and most harmful antagonists of the series.
- Roprinplup14 - aka as Enzo, was originally one of SMG4's friends. However, after Mario messed his birthday party, which made himself become fallen meaning to become evil and went on crazy a killing spree or serial killing with the intent to kill Mario and his friends. He later celebrated with Christmas with Mario and co. after getting a gift.
- Team Killer Ink - A villainous team of inklings competing in the final Splatfest who are racist and prejudice towards humans. They were the primary antagonists of SMG4 Movie: Meggy's Destiny.
SMG4 | Mario | Luigi | Meggy Spletzer | Bowser | Tari | Fishy Boopkins | Bob | Saiko Bichitaru | Axol | Shroomy | Peach Toadstool | Beta Luigi | Sonic The Hedgehog | Chris Gordman | Swagmaster69696969696 | Desti | JubJub Boopkins| Splatsquad | SMG4's Gang