|“||I will not forgive anyone who doesn't care about who destroyed my home planet. But someone who destroyed my home planet will never EVER be forgiven one bit!||„|
|~ Spyro Doomfire|
|“||Facing this stuff in real life... is not like school. In school, if you make a mistake, you can just try again tomorrow to fix it, but out there... when your a second away from being murdered in a massacre and/or destruction, or watching your best friend die right before your eyes and tears... you don't know what that's like.||„|
|~ Spyro Doomfire|
She is The Secondary Antagonist With a Personality of an Anti-Villainess, later Deuteragonist of the Horror Comedy Drama YouTube Anime, Margra Batto And Kyra Verbeten, The Main Protagonist of its spinoff, The Punkettes, And a Supporting Protagonist of its other spinoff, The Minu Krab.
She is current the Leader of The Punkettes Club. She Is Also The President of Yami Angel High School's Student Council.
She is Voiced By Michaela Laws, Who Also Voiced Ayano Aishi/Yandere-chan, Ryoba Aishi, And Ritsuko Haruka.
After her home planet's destruction, Spyro became pessimistic, depressed, distrustful, withdrawn and frustrated. She was discriminated against by others, because of her powers. Thinking that she was abandoned, bullied and treated contemptuously by others.
She didn't understand why such discrimination happened, and so she also suffered from self-hatred. To some extent she understood that the others were miserable and needed to make others miserable too, targeting especially those already more miserable than them. When gaining intimacy with someone as Shira Matsuri, Megumi Fukushira, Clumsy Smurf, and later Mei, she is shown to be sweet, kind and shy.
After witnessing Shira's disappearance and thinking Fukyu was responsible for her "death", Spyro began to develop a deep hatred of Humans, killing whole families just to use their house, without regret or guilt. Shortly after this, Spyro began to hear a voice in her head, supposedly the voice of the body's DNA. The voice of her friendship creature instincts had the mental image of herself, with the only difference having a cold and sadistic expression.
Spyro lives in the past and wants nothing more than to see her adoptive sister again, even though she had been gone for a long time. She reiterates the same phrase in her diary every day, perhaps in denial that life has changed since Shira's disappearance.
While intelligent and lordly in stature, Spyro lacks charm. She has a feral and threatening nature to her that is only accentuated after Shira's disappearance. While many would use weapons in combat, she is known to use her own claws like a lion or bear. Shira herself noticed her lack of charm and suggested she could relearn manners from her. During her time with Shira, Spyro took this to heart and had a far more human bearing than usual.
Before she fell into insanity and depression, Spyro would suffer no insult and delighted in meticulously planning vengeance on those who did so. Using both her supreme power and mind, she would maneuver her prey before surgically striking at her targets. Spyro also has a ruthless and merciless edge in combat that all other characters in the series lack and displays a natural "killer instinct". Spyro's infamous ruthlessness and aggression lead to fear and a nervousness that inhibits characters from his unshakable intent or sheer power in combat.
Alongside her dark and violent demeanor, Spyro can be smug and stubborn. She treats others in a very callous manner, throwing in her opinion no matter how cold-hearted it is and not caring for whatever the response is.
|“||No... My home....||„|
|~ Spyro Doomfire|
|“||You know who is Inhuman? You know Who is Inhuman? PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!!||„|
|~ Spyro Doomfire to the Bullies before She Kills and Dismembers them.|
- Spyro is similar to Carrie White from Stephen Kings Carrie. Both were abused and sought retribution.
- Coincidentally, Spyro being dumped in Blood is a reference to Stephen King's Carrie.
- Spyro is allergic to newsprint and huckleberries.
- Despite being allergic to newsprint, she has touched it in a few episodes without receiving any sort of reaction.
- Spyro is right-handed. This can be seen in several episodes, including "Artist ???" during the scene in which she tries to draw a circle.
- Spyro's favorite color is dark blue.
- Spyro exhibits some hypocrisy, besides telling on a sarcastic manner.
- Spyro is an implied alcoholic, but can't get drunk because of her healing factor.
- Spyro has nineteen private jets, twelve hotels, twenty different summer homes, and seven yachts.
- Spyro is the Oldest Member of The Punkettes.
- Spyro's IQ is 75,000.
- Spyro is represented on the Satanica Zodiac as the Monokuma Necklace.
- Spyro is a heavy sleeper.
- Spyro is possibly a masochist, as she was disappointed that the feet smoothing wouldn't hurt her, wanted Mariella to slap her with a sausage, said she would love it if she exploded, and was disappointed that getting a haircut didn't hurt. Also, in one episode, she said "This is actually causing me pain, and not the good kind."
- She had Fukyu's number blocked on her phone.
- In one of Margra's nightmares, if one looks at the various statues in the background, one can see a giant statue of Spyro crying.
- Her relationship with her Punkettes varies in many episodes. Sometimes, she wants whats best for them and is fairly protective of them, but otherwise despises their childish behavior. Other times she simply wants nothing to do with them. Other times she's outright tried to kill them, usually after she reaches her breaking point from their behavior.
- Whenever Spyro regenerates from an injury, there is a rare chance that her clothing regenerates with her.
- Just how sympathetic Spyro varies occasionally. Most of the time, she's just an intolerant grouch; for example, she discreetly ruins Junko and Jeno's friendship simply because the smell from the weed they were smoking was stinking up her office. In many later episodes, she is openly and completely rude, haughty, hostile, and disrespectful to everyone and everything she comes in contact with and declares herself to be the most miserable person in the universe.
|Margra Batto And Kyra Verbeten Heroes|